Mumbai Indians Skipper Rohit Sharma has become the first batsman in the history of the Indian Premier League to score more than 1000 runs against one team. The 34-year-old achieved this feat in the match number 34 of the ongoing IPL 2021 when he hit a boundary to fine leg off Varun Chakravarthy.
Most IPL runs against a single franchise:
- Rohit Sharma: 1000* runs against Kolkata Knight Riders
- David Warner: 943 runs against Punjab Kings
- David Warner: 915 runs against Kolkata Knight Riders
- Virat Kohli: 909 runs against Delhi Capitals
- Virat Kohli: 895 runs against Chennai Super Kings
- Shikhar Dhawan: 894 runs against Punjab Kings
/ 6 months ago
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta...