ATP Rankings: Novak Djokovic remains World No.1, Roger Federer out of Top 5 list- check full list: Wimbledon champion Novak Djokovic extended his run as World No 1 to 331 weeks as World No 1 while his rival Roger Federer crashed out of Top 5 in ATP Rankings after a disappointing run by his standards in Wimbledon. Russia’s Daniil Medvedev is currently second while King of Clay who surrendered his French Open title to Djokovic is currently 3rd.
The Serbian ace is currently in Tokyo aiming to become the first man to win all four majors and the Olympics in the same season, a feat achieved by Steffi Graf in 1988.
Earlier Monday Djokovic eased into the third round of the Olympic tournament with a 6-4, 6-3 win over Germany’s Jan-Lennard Struff.
He is almost 2,000 points ahead of Daniil Medvedev who remains at number two.
ATP rankings as of July 26:
1. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 12113 pts
2. Daniil Medvedev (RUS) 10370
3. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 8270
4. Stefanos Tsitsipas (GRE) 8030
5. Alexander Zverev (GER) 7340
6. Dominic Thiem (AUT) 7340
7. Andrey Rublev (RUS) 6005
8. Matteo Berrettini (ITA) 5488
9. Roger Federer (SUI) 4215
10. Denis Shapovalov (CAN) 3625
11. Pablo Carreno (ESP) 3260
12. Hubert Hurkacz (POL) 3163
13. Diego Schwartzman (ARG) 3060
14. Casper Ruud (NOR) 3045
15. Félix Auger-Aliassime (CAN) 2738
16. Roberto Bautista (ESP) 2720
17. Gaël Monfils (FRA) 2603 (+1)
18. Alex De Minaur (AUS) 2565 (-1)
19. Christian Garin (CHI) 2520
20. David Goffin (BEL) 2500
Back in Tokyo, Novak Djokovic was seen posing with the Serbian gymnastics team. World No. 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic was seen stretching and doing splits alongside Belgium’s gymnastics team during the ongoing Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Djokovic shared a photo on Instagram with caption, “Working on my splits with @teambelgium gymnastics 😉 @ninaderwael @mae_gym.” The 20-time Grand Slam champion was seen doing splits alongside Nina Derwael and Maellyse Brassart.
/ 2 years ago
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta...